If you would like to be a vendor at Requiem Fear Fest, please fill out the Requiem Fear Fest Vendor Application. You will then be contact by one member of our team.
Vendor Room hours will be:
Saturday, October 29th – 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, October 30th – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Set up time will be on Friday, October 28th from 6pm-11pm.
WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION, TERMS, AND SHOW GUIDELINES
BY SUBMITTING THIS SHORT FORM CONTRACT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. – Vendors display will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided, or into the aisle ways in front of his/hers tables. If electricity is needed, please bring your own extension cord(s) as you may not necessarily be placed near an outlet or power box.
2. – Vendor agrees to keep his/her area clean and is responsible for any damage he/she may cause to the hotel.
3. – Vendor will not sublet space to another vendor.
4. – Requiem Fear Fest/Malefycia accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show. Responsibility for the merchandise and the legalities of selling, and/or necessary rights required to sell any merchandise rests solely in the hands of the vendor doing the selling. Adult and/or pornographic material should be censored or kept behind the table. Vendor will not display profane or racist language and/or imagery.
5. – Vendor agrees not to break down his/her table and or display before the conclusion of the show without permission of the promoters.
6. – There will be no smoking of any sort in the tents and all vendors must comply with province smoking, fire and safety laws.
7. – Show promoters and/or Requiem Fear Fest/Malefycia and associates will not be held responsible for any injury to any show vendors, or any loss or damage to any exhibitor’s property from any cause whatsoever while that property is in transit to/from/while at the event place). Requiem Fear Fest/Malefycia provide security around the vendor and convention room areas after regular scheduled convention hours are over but they are not to be held responsible for theft of any kind.
8. – The vendor realizes that guests and events scheduled are subject to last minute changes or cancellation. Vendor or exhibitor understands that once vendor space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded even if the vendor is unable to attend the show.
9. – Vendor understands that ALL booth will be assigned on a first paid, first placed basis. In other words: If you want wall space, you will have to pay early for it. Don’t expect prime location if you pay for your space close to the actual show dates.
10. – No consumption of drugs or outside alcohol is permitted on the property before, during, or after the event.
11. – Requiem FearFest reserves the right to refuse any vendor for any reason.
NO DEALER SPACE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITHOUT RETURNING THE CONTRACT WITH PAYMENT IN FULL. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AS STATED ABOVE.
VENDOR BOOTH ARE A STANDARD 6 X 6.
You are now ready to fill out the Requiem Fear Fest Vendor Application.